[Download] ➵ Did My Mother Do That? By Sharon Holt – Loanexpress.us

Did My Mother Do That? What Was I Like When I Was Born The Perennial Question Receives A Fanciful Response In A Tale That Takes An Interspecies Tour Of Mothers And Babies.Holly Loves To Hear The Story Of The Night When She Was Born But First She Needs To Ask A Lot Of Questions Did Her Mother Hatch Her Out Of An Egg Did She Carry Holly In Her Pocket Maybe She Fed Her Baby Mice For Dinner As Holly And Her Dad Rule Out One Imaginary Scenario After Another, Little Listeners Will Be Eager To Join In, While Learning Some Interesting Details Along The Way And They Ll Be Just As Comforted As Holly To Hear One Final, Satisfying Tale Of A Happy And Loving Human Mother On The Day Her Baby Was Born.

[Download] ➵ Did My Mother Do That?  By Sharon Holt – Loanexpress.us
  • Hardcover
  • Did My Mother Do That?
  • Sharon Holt
  • English
  • 26 November 2018
  • 9780763646851

10 thoughts on “[Download] ➵ Did My Mother Do That? By Sharon Holt – Loanexpress.us

The best find in an op shop this week and perfect for Mothers Day

The mom goes out the dad stays home and tells about what animal mothers do for their babies and what her mother did for the little girl Interesting about the animals, confirming of mothers love even when they go out, and unsentimental but touching illustrations I love that the dad is letting the mom go out and that _he_ is the...

An interesting way to show differences between human moms and some animal moms I loved the inclusion of the seahorse I thought the part of the sharks was a little funny to be included I m not in love with the book, but it was better than I expected.

So sweet

When Mom has to go out, Daddy tells Holly stories about how many different animal mommies take care of their babies Sweet story with adorable illustrations.

A very cute and funny book about mothers.