The Wrong Chemistry (Nancy Drew: Files, #42) The Dean Of Emerson College Enlists Nancy To Investigate The Thefts Of A Valuable Substance Being Used In A Top Secret Experiment But When Nancy Discovers That The Experiment Involves Biological Mutations, She Knows She Must Find The Culprit Before The Lives Of Everyone On Campus Are Endangered.

[[ Reading ]] ➷ The Wrong Chemistry (Nancy Drew: Files, #42)  Author Carolyn Keene – Loanexpress.us
  • Mass Market Paperback
  • The Wrong Chemistry (Nancy Drew: Files, #42)
  • Carolyn Keene
  • English
  • 05 April 2018
  • 0671674943

10 thoughts on “[[ Reading ]] ➷ The Wrong Chemistry (Nancy Drew: Files, #42) Author Carolyn Keene – Loanexpress.us

Title The Wrong ChemistryAuthor Carolyn KeeneSeries Nancy Drew, 42Format ebookLength 117 pagesRating 3 starsSynopsis The Dean of Emerson College enlists Nancy to investigate the thefts of a valuable substance being used in a top secret experiment But when Nancy discovers that the experiment involves biological mutations, she knows she must find the culprit before the lives ...

The story itself was ok, not extraordinary, but it was an ok read I m not the biggest fan of the Nancy Drew series, but I find myself picking them up from time to time when browsing in a library Personally, I find the books quite predictable, even when they throw in plot twists and gatherthan one suspect I found myself shouting out the villain in early stages of the book, which I wouldn t have liked to happen Suspense is always something I look forward to in a mystery, and there wasn t The story itself was ok, not extraordinary, but it was an ok read I m not the biggest fan of the Nancy Drew series, but I find myself picking them up from time to time when browsing in a library Personally, I find the books quite predictable, even when they throw in plot twists and gatherthan one suspect I found myself shouting out the villain in early stages of the book, which I wouldn t have liked to happen Suspense is always something I look forward to in a myster...

As usual, this series delivers.

Things Nancy does that should have killed her 1 Ride a mysterious, decades old elevator she finds randomly without any fear in fact, she dares Ned and a security guard to join her.2 Confront an armed gunman twice.3 Infiltrate a group that it can safely be inferred, is pretty much a bunch of budding eco terrorists...

I always like reading a Nancy Drew book because it is a fast and entertaining read I have not read one for many years so I thought I would try one out again to see if I still found it entertaining.I still found it quite entertaining I could tell that it ...

I loved The Wrong Chemistry It s really memorable The characters were great, it was a nice mystery I loved how it had scientific background I think this is one of the best Nancy Drew mysteries Content PG Mild violence

Don t remember much but I know I liked it.

Loved it

Lame location No Bess No George Ned sucks An undistinguished outing for our reddish blonde detective.

love it