Rollo and Tweedy and the Ghost at Dougal Castle (I Can Read Book 2)If Holmes And Watson Had Been Mice, They Would Have Been Tweedy And Rollo In Their Second Adventure, They Are At A Scottish Castle, Attempting To Solve The Mystery Of The Castle Ghost An Engaging Introduction To A Time Honored And Tested Genre C.

• Paperback
  • Rollo and Tweedy and the Ghost at Dougal Castle (I Can Read Book 2)
  • Laura Jean Allen
  • English
  • 28 August 2017
  • 9780064441827

10 thoughts on “[EPUB] ✰ Rollo and Tweedy and the Ghost at Dougal Castle (I Can Read Book 2) By Laura Jean Allen – Loanexpress.us

Love this when I was little It was one of the few I remembered going to get at the library Still loved it today, it was so cute

Rollo and Tweedy works to solve a mystery about a ghost in a castle A simple story that is good for young readers.

This was a neat children s mystery book It s an I Can Read Book I would say it would be for an advanced level 2 or a level 3 reader unless an adult was helping them It could be a bit scary for a younger reader at times but...

A pretty in depth mystery for a short children s book with pictures There s a ghost in Dougal s Castle and Rollo and Tweedy must solve the mystery There are several suspects and clues that lead them to the solution Great for beginning readers and parents reading with them

An old favorite, rediscovered today.

The book was good because I love Bonnie She is granddaughter of lord Dougal.She knows where the ghost is By Violet

2013.4.26 1193words