[PDF / Epub] ☀ Gangsta Luv 2 ✍ Jazmyne – Loanexpress.us

Gangsta Luv 2 Kash And Nae Moved To The West Coast Hoping To Escape The Allure Of The Game Only To Find Drama Awaits Them With Open Arms.Kash Is Holding Onto A Secret He S Sure Will Tear Him And Nae Apart.Will The Love They Have For Each Other Be Enough To Keep Them Together This Go Round Jacques And Cherry Now Lives In Atlanta GA, Hoping For A Fresh Start.Everything Is Great For The Two Until Someone From Jacques Past Shows Up Willing To Do Just About Anything To Get What She Thinks Belong To Her Even If That Means Killing Anyone And Anything Standing In Her Way.Once Again These Two Couples Try Weathering The Storm They Call Gangsta Luv.

[PDF / Epub] ☀ Gangsta Luv 2  ✍ Jazmyne – Loanexpress.us
  • Kindle Edition
  • Gangsta Luv 2
  • Jazmyne
  • English
  • 19 February 2018
  • B00BJDK4MQ Edition Language English Other Editions 2

10 thoughts on “[PDF / Epub] ☀ Gangsta Luv 2 ✍ Jazmyne – Loanexpress.us

This one came out of left field for me because I wasn t expecting a part 2 at all The story line was absolute fire I laughed, I cried my emotions were all over the place How much can one person take This book was filled with so muc...

I could not put this down, there was drama on top of drama but this book was good I hope there s a part 3 in the workin because I feel like Nae is not dead To many clues let me know my girl is alive I hope This book was a blast

Wow what a part two Kash Nae haddrama then in the 1st book I can t wait for the next one to see what will happen to Maria and who will dish the punishment

Damn I know it is going to be a part 3 I can t and won t believe it ended like this Nope, nope Great book to read

This book would have been good if the author would have taken the time to properly edit That was the biggest problem for me When I read Gangsta Luv 1 I looked over the errors because I figured that this was the first book and it happens Part 2 should have been next to perfect The second thing that made me rate this 3 stars, is for the fact that when Kash and Nae have a dilemma than Jacques and Cherry have one similar For me, this wasn t original at all Overall, this book could have been bet This book would have been good if the author would have taken the time to properly edit That was the biggest problem for me When I read Gangsta Luv 1 I looked over the errors because I figured that this was the first book and it happens Part 2 should have been next to perfect The second thing that made me rate this 3 stars, is for the fact that w...

wonderful read

Horrible Editing

Kind of boring

Drama 2good book still to much drama went thru all that just to die at the end they deserved to happy

i loved both books these are a must read the ending threw me completly off i was sooo sad for kash and cherry now part 3 need to out like yesterday