[Ebook] The One and Only 1, 2, 3 Book By R.O. Blechman – Loanexpress.us

The One and Only 1, 2, 3 Book Walking, Talking Numbers Dancing Frogs A Wandering Group Of Lost Letters The One And Only 1, 2, 3 Book Stars A Number 1 With A High Opinion Of Itself, But It Must Compete For Attention In This Humorous Counting Book From Artist R O Blechman By The Time The Pages Are Brimming With Numeric Activity And The One And Only 1 Begins Searching For The Solo Spotlight Of A Less Crowded Space, Readers Will Be Clamoring To Count Down From 10 And Start All Over Again

[Ebook] The One and Only 1, 2, 3 Book  By R.O. Blechman – Loanexpress.us
  • Hardcover
  • The One and Only 1, 2, 3 Book
  • R.O. Blechman
  • 13 November 2018
  • 156846245X

10 thoughts on “[Ebook] The One and Only 1, 2, 3 Book By R.O. Blechman – Loanexpress.us

Just a number book

This is a funny counting book 1 is so proud of being number one and has a trophy and is not happy when the other numbers start showing up w all their stuff I had to laugh when a little a wanders onto the page asking if this is the alphabet book 1 shoos him off, even as 8 joins all the rest w 8 chickens By the time all 10 numbers are on the page, there is a lot going on and I agree with 1 when it states that it s too crowded and runs off to find an empty page For this reason, it may be har This is a funny counting book 1 is so proud of being number one and has a trophy and is not happy when the other numbers start showing up w all their stuff I had to laugh when a little a wanders onto the page asking if this is the alphabet book 1 shoos him off, even as 8 joins all the rest w 8 chickens By the time all 10 numbers are on the...

Fun idea only came across a bit rushed undeveloped.

I enjoyed the premise of the book but it just seemed rushed and not very well thought out.

I proposed a Spanish storytime with this book and it was perfect Written in English with big, fat numbers it was easy to incorporate Spanish counting into the storytime.

Offbeat and entertaining.

Cute, I love the lost a and the grouchy 1 and all the things to count.

I found this book annoying.

A fun children s counting book, best for one one one although I m not sure it needed the alphabet interruptions.